21.9.09

Beginning of Fall

It's the beginning of fall and I thought I would be super duper depressed, but I'm actually really loving it here in NY. The weather has been so great and we've been having a great time. I wish I could skip over the winter though...except for Christmas, such a great season here. We are so lucky to live in such an amazing city. It's so weird to think in just 5 months Poppy will have her first birthday. It's gone by extremely fast and almost too fast. She's almost crawling, almost there. We've realized recently that we struggle at restaurants with her. Got a small taste of toddlerness.
Loves to pull my hair out. Poppy, I need all the hair I can get right now. My re-growth is out of control. Check it out there. I have little bangs. Boo. That's what happens if you decide to breast feed ladies. Nobody tells you that. Ninja restaurant He really had the pointed edge touching her stomach. I was freakin freaking out.

No comments: