1.9.09

Family in town

So, It's been a while since an update. We just got back from a 2 week vacation to Mexico, San Diego and Los Angeles...I'll post those pictures soon. Before we took off my sister Kim and her family came in town for a few days. It's really hard living so far from both our family's, especially having a little one. The problem is...we don't want to live in Utah or Arizona so we're just gonna have to make the trips. I'm glad that Collin and Miles (Kim's two boys...I adore them) got to hang with the Popster. They seriously were obsessed with her. No joke. How could you not be obsessed with those chunky thighs. They are HUGE. I honestly think I could make a large pizza out of her one leg. I love her cottage cheese...so much. We had a great time with the Pollei's.
I swear Poppy changed so much in those 2 weeks. She all of a sudden is getting a sense of humor and rolling around like a mad woman and sitting up all by herself...and totally interacting. I also finally graduated her to the bath and she is in heaven. She loves the water so much. Pics from the weekend...
National History Museum Staten Island Fairy

No comments: