29.10.09

Arizona

This past week I set out on a plane to Arizona all alone...well with Poppy but no Reyn. I was terrified to be on a plane for 6 hours with a baby who is crawling and loves to be free. Luckily, this family on the plane took over and passed her around half the time. It gave me a chance to scarf some food down and get out the necessities. Even with everything I could think of right by my side if anything were to happen, I still managed to spill mashed banana all on her shirt. I made it.
Arizona was amazing. The weather was incredible and the space was much needed. It was hilarious watching Poppy check her new surrounding out.
5 highs and lows from the weekend:
1. Eating at Cafe Rio and Rosas Mexican...twice.
2. Stepping on Poppy's poo that my nieces dog Bailey had gotten out of her diaper.
3. Seeing my good friends at AJ's wedding.
4. waking up at 4AM every morning with Poppy because of Jet Lag.
5. Seeing my family and introducing Poppy to her only great grandparent.
These photos pretty much sum up the weekend minus the wedding I attended and seeing my best friends new baby boy at the hospital.
Learning how to eat with her hands. Sticking Puffs in her mouth. Lifesaver on a plane ride. Had the time of her life in the shopping cart. She also had the time of her life with the receipt.

No comments: