19.2.10

Poppy Turns One

On February 18th 2009, Poppy Wallace Soffe was born in the New York Downtown Hospital at 2:59AM. She came into this world with long finger nails, a head full of blonde hair, and was ready to party (by party I mean keep us up all hours of the night). It took me a few hours to really soak in that she was actually ours and I had to take care of her, but once I had some time to bond with this little human, I fell in love. She is the sweetest little human I have ever known (I know cheesy...sorry) and makes us crack up constantly. She is the best sleeper ever, loves blue berries and Yo Gabba Gabba, and smells like the best treat ever...like milk chocolate or peanut butter ice cream. Happy Birthday Poppy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

poppy's so big & adorable! i feel like she was just born.