27.7.10

Mexico!

Oh, mexico. You rock my world. We spent 2 weeks at the Soffe beach house. It was heaven. A week just isn't enough. Coming from the craziness of NY, this was easy living. The beach house touches the sand so we spent everyday walking on the beach and enjoying fresh air. We also enjoyed some great food. Enjoyed it so much that I now have a food baby. There is just too much to share so I just put a butt load of photos up. Sorry. Hope you enjoy.
The entire Soffe family did some air moves that we captured on film. This by far is the best and most dangerous. Well done. I blamed my weak move on my thrown out back...I had a good excuse.
Hot tub

1 comment:

mel or kel said...

Seriously sweet airmove reyn!!! I am sad we missed those. I love love love the picture of Poppy, Mack and Harps hanging out in the beach chairs!!