26.11.10

Thanksgiving 2010

This Thanksgiving was a great one. I really felt like I got into the holiday spirit more than ever...maybe more than I should've. This past year I've really made a transformation that is scaring both myself and Reyn. Not that it's a bad thing but it's just not the typical "me". I've become a cook/craft maker. And I actually enjoy it. Maybe I just have too much time on my hands.
We started off the eve of Thanksgiving heading up to watch the Macy's Day Parade balloons be blown up. It was amazing to be that close to these massive balloons.
We went to the Macy's Day Parade the next morning. Lasted about 30 minutes.
We ate our Thanksgiving feast over at the Stotens. Our good friends from Australia.
Turkey made by Lars
Poppy decided she didn't want to sport her skirt anymore after a diaper change.
These personal pumpkin pies that I made. Great way to avoid having to ruin a pretty pie.
Stuffed
Indian headbands that I made for all the ladies. I told you, really got in the spirit.
Steven and the lads. Poppy, Leif, and Frankie
Poppy just told a great joke

No comments: