22.3.11

It's a...

BOY!!!
We finally found out the sex of our new little muffin addition due on September 4th. What a relief to finally know. I think we were both in a little shock when they told us it's a boy because all we know is a girl and...a boy? But after it sunk in, we are super excited! I have been secretly looking up boy clothes on Etsy this past month (Reyn doesn't know that) just incase it was in fact a little nugget boy. I'm glad to know there is hope in the little boy clothes department!
These past few months have been a little rough for me with nausea, throwing up, scared to leave my apartment for fear of barfing on street (repeat of last pregnancy), and tiredness. It's a lot different having to take care of a kid while feeling like you can't get out of bed. But, the worst is over and I'm feeling much better and have much to look forward to.
All of these items were found on Etsy

1 comment:

Meridith said...

So excited for you two to have a new babe to add to the clan. I have a really cute pattern to make old t-shirts into baby sleepers. If you send me some t-shirts I will gladly make you some.