30.11.11

First Month of Baby Time

Here are some photos of Win's first month of life. We had tons of help the first few weeks which helped SO much. Mostly helped with entertaining Poppy. I'm so grateful for great family and friends who help out and make life a little easier!
A few days after he was born my sister Emily and her cutie little boy Ferris came out along with my sister Kim. Reyn was out of town for over a week when he was first born so that really came in handy. The day they left Reyns mom Jill flew in and helped out for a week. So much fun having her. A week later my mom came in for a week with a broken femur and all. She couldn't get out much so I just used her as a sitter so I could get out with just Poppy or go out with Reyn. Yes!
The first photo is of Win at 3 weeks old at the Bronx Zoo. You may be asking yourself why I would take a 3 week old baby to a crowded zoo? I was asking myself the same thing. He's still alive so that's a good sign right?
Grandma Jill Auntie MiMi and Ferris Our double decker stroller and me running on 3 hours of sleep Baby mamas

No comments: