30.6.09

Family Time

This past weekend my brother and sister came in town. It was good to see some family since we don't have any close to us in NY at the moment. I especially love it because Emily wants to hold her the entire time so I can get a little break. I love you Poppy! She did so well. She honestly rarely cries. She just soaks in as much as possible when we're out in the city. Her wide eyes and open mouth with drool coming down. I swear by the end of the day her clothes (and mine) are completely drenched with baby saliva. YUM. She's learning how to roll over right now and is sucking her thumb full fledge. Yikes. 
Also, this past weekend Reyn's Anthropologie catalog came out. It's AMAZING. I'm so stoked for Russ and Reyn. They work so hard and completely deserve the spot light. 
My sister Emily holding Poppy shopping in Soho. They love each other. She totally loves me more though.  She wants anything and everything in her mouth. Check out her freakin muscles. Ripped. 

1 comment:

Meridith said...

I came to the blog to say that my Anthropologie catalog came in the mail today and I love it. It looks awesome Reyn. Congrats! And I can't just only comment about Reyn, can we talk about how stinking cute that baby of yours is? Seriously, I can't stand it. Come to California....she needs to show the world that hot little bikini bod.