21.6.09

MTA Transit

I've taken Poppy on the subway tons of times, but never this exposed. She was loving life. It's going to be interesting having her grow up in this city riding the subway on a daily basis. I need to slowly introduce her to the urine smells, teach her to always check the seat before you sit down, sit down or hold onto something before the train takes off, look really serious and have you're head phones in ear (just kidding, I meant have a book in hand), and try to avoid standing too close to somebody's arm pit. She'll do fine. 
This is Poppy looking out our kitchen window right before I gave her a sink bath. She's obviously out growing the bath sponge....sorry Poppy. It's amazing how babies can't get enough of moving objects or anything with shape or color. I swear I held the camera in front of her for about a minute...no reaction. 

No comments: