17.6.09

Poppy Lately

Poppy is killing me lately...in a good way. I can't even stand it sometimes. I know I have to say that because she's mine but she really is a good baby. I was at dinner tonight with Reyn and friends and all I could do the entire time was stare at Poppy. I really don't want to be one of those moms that can't relate to other adults because all they can talk about is their baby and I don't think I am becoming one of those people (I hope) but now as I'm typing this in I'm questioning that because I'm only talking about Poppy. I guess this blog thing is suppose to be about this little muffin anyway right? 
She is growing SO fast. Now when I pick her up from the crib I have to use some of my muscle strength. Ok, maybe a lot of muscle strength. She is so freakin chubby. Believe me, I still have my hard moments when I wish I still had my baby less life and some more freedom, but I have to admit, she is a nice little addition. 
Poppy discovering her hands. She is constantly sticking her hands and toes in her mouth. She's even started sucking her thumb which scares me to death. I know this outfit is pretty random but it suits her well. Tank top, an extra small bini, stretch pants that give her camel toe, and loafers. Yes, I did dress her.  Reyn and Pops watching some I'm a celebrity get me out of here. Her eyes were peeled on the TV. 

1 comment:

susan said...

Get used to it sister. I used to be a normal balanced woman....now I, too, am naturally obsessed with my little monster.

love the mini-beenie outfit.