1.10.09

Winter clothes are out

We pulled out all of our winter coats from storage a couple days ago and I was frightened at what lies ahead. Terrified. Our apartment is already freeeezing and it's only Oct 1. I was so excited to get to Bikram tonight so I would be warm (that's a first). Ok, maybe I'm being a little dramatic but I've always been a let the sun shine and have the least amount of clothes on as possible type of person. Although, I do love winter clothes. It's fun pulling some boots on and putting on a scarf and long coat and tights. If only the winter didn't last so long.
Don't worry though, Poppy is sporting her red moccasins now that we got her in Mexico. I'm in love with them. I also love her red little nose when we get home from walking around outside.
This week was a rough one for Pops. She has three teeth coming through on top and caught a cold...from someone I will not name. You know who you are. I miss you! Although that is all going on, she was still a champ. Rarely complains even with snot dripping down her nose. I'll constantly catch her in her crib sitting up just playing by herself...well either with froggy or shark. So awesome.
Sick Poppy. So sad

No comments: