5.8.11

Please don't end summer

I can't believe it's the last month of the summer. NO! I really really don't want to enter the fall. Not yet. I want to play outside in the sun a few more months with my Poppy. I think I'm getting a little sad that our alone time is coming to an end pretty soon. I'm super excited to meet this baby boy but also very sad that I won't have as much one on one time with this nugget. I'm sure every mom goes through this as some point. And I know I will adjust. Lots to do before the baby comes!
I better get going

3 comments:

the waites said...

YESSSSS! I found you!!! Oh MEgs you are such a beautiful Butterfly! I love your little fam dam. Poppy is the sweetest, I want to eat her up.

AS for you my dear, such a breath of fresh air to say the least. Im dying that your in NY, WIllie has a interview in NYC next month. HEs applying to Ortho school. Will you hold my hand in the big city, it freaks me out to think of living there with kids.

Anyways yada yada about me what the hell is up witih you?

Your husband looks like a swanky photographer, hes amazing. I want details on you! please update more on the blog, im dying to see more of your porcelain skin

willie and I were laughing about you the other day...remember when you got the abb vibrator, and it would electrocute us!!!

good times. miss your little buns!
xoxo

good luck with 2. I think its the hardest thing ever, but you clearly look like you have it together:)

RSP said...

Rachel!!! Oh my! I'm so glad you found my bloggy. And, you may be moving to NYC?? Please move Downtown so we can play and our kids can be BFF's! I would be SO happy if you guys moved here! It seriously is the best place to have a family. We love it here. It's for sure a challenge at times but such a great place for kids. So much to do.
When are you coming out here for interview? Lets meet up while you're here!

RSP said...

Oh, and I was laughing out loud when you brought up the abb "energizer." Those freakin informercials suck me in. I rocked it back then.