22.11.11

Blogging maternity leave

I can't believe how much catching up I have to do on this bloggy. I've been a little busy lately taking care of this now 3 month old chap. It has FLOWN by so fast. Almost too fast. This little guy has grown following in his big sisters foot steps. He has become a little sumo wrestler and I'm thrilled that he is going to be as chubby and a rolling bliss as Poppy was a baby. He is such a great little guy and has an amazing little spirit about him. Very calm and even tempered in nature and has become a great sleeper. The beginning was a little rough trying to get him comfortable but now that he's grown out of that faze it's a whole new baby. Finally giving me some balance.
I still am wanting to share my birth story. Only because it's a pretty crazy one. I'll get to that one soon. Don't worry though, No pictures of me pushing the baby out or in a tub or screaming my guts out. You guys know exactly what blogs I'm talking about...
Here are some photos of what was happening pre baby.
Cousin Mack These next 3 photos are in subsequential order of what Poppy's emotions go through on a regular basis. Notice on the last photo her toys thrown on the ground. Oh 2 year olds!
More to come soon!

No comments: