26.11.11

iphone Pics

I finally dumped all my iPhone pictures onto my computer. Here are a bunch from the past few months.
I took Poppy to the Zoo right before baby was born.
I Obviously was spoiling her because I was feeling guilty about having another baby We painted Poppy's room right before baby came This was taken of us at Shake Shack just hours before I went into Labor. Our last shot of just the two of us. That day we were running around all over the place. To the park, to lunch, grocery shopping, etc. Kicked Win right out of my belly. Day he was born. Just chillin. Poppy came to visit at the hospital. She did so great with the transition. Loves her brother so much. We lucked out. 1 week old First bath Missed her nap one day and this is what happened. At 5PM. Pretending to sleep in the Balls Heading to LA

1 comment:

the waites said...

yay! An update of your new babe! hes perfect! A boy and a girl are the best:)

I sure wish you were here to do my lashes, I have like 3 in each eye because I cant find anybody that does them in NAshville:(

your family is beautiful!!

xo